Open data is key for transparent and reproducable sciences. Beyond that, data sharing allows science to grow beyond the evidence obtained by observations of individual samples and analytical procedures with the potential to gain more refined insights and generalizable conclusions.
- Summarizing current practices for data sharing at the University of Lübeck
- Consultation for data sharing practices across disciplines with different data qualities (MRI, Omics, questionnaire data)
- Promotion and distribution of existing sollutions for data sharing
- Develop an understanding for the possibilities and limitations in data sharing with respects to data privacy
- Providing ressources for more broad application of consent forms for data sharing